FREEZING, REVOCATION, REDUCTION, & ADDICTION SCOPE
- 1. FREEZING CERTIFICATE Reviews
- 1.1 Freezing certificate is void the certification of management systems for the time or do not exceed one month.
- 1.2 In case of freezing conditions, customer management system certification is temporarily invalid and are not allowed to use the certification for the purpose of further promotion and dililakukan other appropriate action. Status suspension of certification publicly accessible. and confidential. Some examples of cases that led to suspension of certification:
- customer management system that is certified failed totally meet certification requirements, including absolute requirement management systems
- customers who are certified not allow surveillance or recertification audit carried out at the required frequency, or
- certified customer request voluntarily freezing
- 1.3 In the freezing process subscribes prohibited from using certification for both business and further promotion.
- 1.4 PT. Cipta Mutu Indonesia - cmiregistrars will make clotting status of certification that can be accessed by the public.
2. REVOCATION CERTIFICATE
- 2.1 Revocation of a certificate is to cancel or not enforce certification of management systems.
- 2.2 Condition revocation status is the follow up of the freezing process.
- 2.3 If the customer fails to resolve problems that cause clotting within a set time period, the certification body should revoke or reduce the scope of certification.
- 3. CHANGES IN SCOPE
- 3.1 Changes in the scope consists of the addition of the scope of certification or reduction in scope related certification of products / services and / or adding a location / area of activity.
- 3.2 Information changes to the certification scope to the client informed PT. Cipta Mutu Indonesia - cmiregistrars written outside audit time, and are not allowed to ask for changes in the scope of certification to the auditor PT. Cipta Mutu Indonesia - cmiregistrars on the audit.
- 3.3 After getting information changes in scope, PT. Cipta Mutu Indonesia - cmiregistrars will study changes in scope and make an offer certification costs. Further inform the client about their offers.
- 3.4 Changes in the scope of the special audit and certification is a new certificate according to the scope of certification will be issued after going through the decision process of certification
- 4. DURATION CERTIFICATE
- 4.1 The certificate is valid from the date of the agreement published until three (3) years, and shall also apply to visits - regular visits surveillance audit (Surveillance Audit).
- 4.2 The certificate must be renewed on a year - three from the date of publication. Schedule time of the visit will be announced on completion of the previous visits.
- 4.3 The certificate remains the property of the PT. Cipta Mutu Indonesia - cmiregistrars. If this agreement expires or is revoked, then the responsibility - responsibility of the client to return the certificate to the PT. Cipta Mutu Indonesia - cmiregistrars.
- 4.4 The Client is responsible to indemnify the PT. Cipta Mutu Indonesia - cmiregistrars for any losses suffered by the PT. Cipta Mutu Indonesia - cmiregistrars As a result of the misuse of the mark / logo certificate given by the PT. Cipta Mutu Indonesia - cmiregistrars.